Friday, March 25, 2011

Lipstick that stays "pout"

I was very skeptical to try this out but I figured for the price why not? For the sake of beauty on a budget! :)
I bought L'oreal  Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Compact in three colors: 
Left: "Crimson" # 310 Middle:"Beyonce's Red" #399 Right: "Mulberry" #510

I was surprised on how well these worked! I wore Crimson when I went out to a concert and was pleased that it lasted ALL night! It comes with the Lip color on one side and the other is a "Conditioning Topcoat", basically a chap stick with a light gloss! Which really brightens and adds a nice gloss to the lip color! Also has a nice light smell, a tropical kind of smell! 



Two easy steps to achieve a long last lip color:

Step one: Make sure your lips are "clean", no chap stick just a "naked" lip. Apply a thin layer of the Lip color and let dry for a minute or two. It tightens up a bit when it is dry, I lightly pat my lips to see if its fully dry or not. (You dont have to do this but what I do it after it is dry I add another THIN layer and let dry again.)


Step two: Apply "Conditioning Topcoat" to seal and add a light glass and moisture. This can be applied whenever you feel that you need more gloss or moisture! 



"This is Beyonce's Red"

These have became my new favorites! I like the packaging because the packaging itself becomes a handy mirror and is palm size. Fits perfect into your pocket, clutch, purse...a great size for a great product.  I suggest these lip colors for everyone!! I love the reds they have! 

L'oreal infallible - $11.99 (but its on sale right now for $8.99) CVS


No comments:

Post a Comment