Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nail Polish of the Week: ESSIE

I took a trip to the CVS store the other day and found Essie nail polish being sold, so being an Essie fan, I couldn't pass it up! :) I am currently wearing "Essie: Chinchilly". It is a wonderful cement grayish with a hint of lavender. A nice cool color that isn't too dark and not too light. What I love about Essie Polish is that the colors are always a nice even coat and even the pastel colors are never too light or iridescent. The most coats I ever lay on are 2 coats of polish and each coat goes on evenly.

If you are into polish check out Essie and you will fall in love with the product in ANY color! heres what it looks like.

ESSIE: Chinchilly $ 7.99 @ CVS 



When I paint my nails I always use a base/nail thickener: Thickener by Nutra Nail" to keep my nails strong and protect the nail polish from staining my nails and also helps the polish adhere better. Then put whatever polish I am using and let it dry for about a minute or a few minutes then I use Insta-Dri anti-chip top coat by Sally Hansen. Which is a VERY wonderful product!! :)

Happy shopping!

Nutra Nail Thickener: $5.65 Amazon

Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat:$5.49  Walgreens

Essie Naip Polish: Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment