Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FACE Atelier Cosmetics!

I have heard so much rave reviews on this cosmetics line FACE Atelier Cosmetics for a couple of years now and I must agree with the wonderful reviews! I was amazed with the great coverage and light feeling of their foundation. Unfortunately when I went to IMATS last year I missed out on buying their foundation line but just recently bought samples from their online store to try them out and will soon be a staple in my kit!



The wonderful thing about this cosmetic line is that if you cannot find you "perfect" shade, which is the main problem women find when trying to find a foundation, you can mix in "Zero minus" or "Zero plus" to help get that perfect shade! Which I think is a great idea because it can be such a hassle to get that perfect "barely there" foundation. I will be adding this line to my kit and specially using it with brides and also photo shoots because of the wonderful flawless coverage they have!!

Since I was still new to this line and wasn't sure what colors I should get I bought their sample sizes, which I want to add lasts pretty long and can use up to 3-4 faces with the sample sizes, on their online shop are $1.00 on each sample size.


Ultra Foundation: Sample is packaged in a 5ml jar, approximately three application.


I have since used these samples for a few shoots and on myself and have had great results, lightweight and great coverage!

To makeup artist and makeup lovers here is the link to the online shop to buy full sizes and sample sizes.

FACE Atelier Cosmetics

Not only do they have foundation they also have a full line of cosmetics that are a great addition to any makeup collection.

I also have their  Ultra Camouflage Duet in light and medium and I LOVE THEM!!! All in all this cosmetic line is a great attribute to makeup artists AND the everyday woman! Two thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment