Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thats a HAUTE LOOK!

I will admit I am an online shopper, to the point where my email is half filled with all the online shops I shop at sending me goodie coupons and upcoming sales. I like finding great deals and sharing them, I want to tell everyone about HauteLook the thing about this site is you have to be invited to get good deals and sign up for this site. One thing I like about this site is that you get WONDERFUL deals on everything. I have recently been buying makeup on here! You get products here for more then half of what you would get even when it is on sale. They also have an app for the Iphone. I bought LORAC, LIP FUSION & NXY ect. All were great deals and also the shipping and packaging for the products came in a timely manner.

They have many categories: Women, Beauty, Living, Kids & Men. It almost like a mall in your hands!

This was my first purchase which was LORAC Makeup and since then there has been so much more! :)


The Eyeshadows were only $7.

This is the top of the cream colors, its a two in one that was only $11





I am very happy with the products and surprised with the shipping and packaging and how fast a great they are.

Here's the link to the invite if you want to check it out and sign up.

Haute Look



No comments:

Post a Comment